Nintendo eShop Update – Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Unexpected Incidents, Life is Strange Remastered
Get ready for an all-new Pokémon adventure on Nintendo Switch with the release of the highly anticipated Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
But wait, there’s a lot more. Other digital titles hitting the eShop this week and in the near future include Unforeseen Incidents, Life is Strange Remastered Collection, Gomoku Let’s Go, Record of Lodoss War-Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth-, Cake Invaders and more. others.
Check out the full list below, and also check out the updated list from Nintendo’s Game Store, here.
This week’s Nintendo download includes the following content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Pokemon Legends: Arceus – Prepare for a new kind of great Pokémon adventure in Pokémon Legends: Arceus, a new game that blends action and exploration with the RPG roots of the Pokémon series. Embark on fact-finding missions in the ancient region of Hisui. Explore natural expanses to catch wild Pokémon by learning their behavior, sneaking around, and throwing a well-targeted Poké Ball. You can also throw the Poké Ball containing your ally Pokémon near a wild Pokémon to enter battle seamlessly. Your adventure takes place in the vast natural majesty of the Hisui region, where you are tasked with studying Pokémon to complete the region’s first Pokédex. Along the way, uncover the mystery surrounding the mythical Pokemon known as Arceus. Pokémon Legends: Arceus will be available on January 28.
- Unforeseen incidents – Unforeseen Incidents is a classic style interactive mystery game set in a beautifully hand painted world. When small-town handyman Harper Pendrell encounters a dying woman on the street, he unwittingly stumbles into a diabolical conspiracy – a mystery only he can solve. A perilous journey awaits Harper, and every step brings him closer to a cabal of dangerous fanatics. Before he knows it, he finds himself in a fight for the future of humanity armed only with his trusty multi-tool.
- Spotlight on digital
- Pokemon Shiny Diamond / Pokémon Shining Pearl – The Sinnoh region is a land of many myths passed down through the ages. While you can explore the bygone era of Sinnoh, the Hisui region, in Pokémon Legends: Arceus, you can also treat yourself to the games Pokémon Shining Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl in an adventure reborn on the Nintendo Switch family of consoles. . As you travel through Sinnoh by filling out your Pokédex, you will challenge the most powerful Pokémon Trainers in each city: the Gym Leaders. The original story has been faithfully reproduced, and these remakes include easy-to-understand, player-friendly features from the modern Pokémon series, as well as up-close and personal Pokémon battle scenes. Pokémon Shining Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl are now available for purchase on Nintendo eShop.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – Pre-order is now available for the brand new LEGO video game like no other. In LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, you can relive your favorite moments from all nine Star Wars films. Experience fun adventures, whimsical humor and the freedom to fully immerse yourself in the LEGO Star Wars galaxy. Pre-order the game and get day one access to the Trooper Pack. The digital edition also includes an exclusive classic Obi-Wan Kenobi playable character. LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga will be released on April 5.
- Aztech Forgotten Gods – Aztech Forgotten Gods is the cyber stone, action-adventure that follows Achtli, a young woman who battles the colossal Forgotten Gods. To uncover the truth behind her future Mesoamerican metropolis, she must turn the power of the gods against them, as she soars over the city with power and grace. Pre-order the game today ahead of its March 10 release.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games to the Nintendo eShop every week, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch family of consoles, the Wii U console, and the Nintendo 3DS family of consoles.