Nintendo eShop Update – Triangle Strategy, Gunborg: Dark Matters, Kirby and the Forgotten Land demo
There’s a pretty sizable set of new Nintendo Switch eShop titles lined up and ready for purchase this week and in the near future.
Highlights include Triangle Strategy, Gunborg: Dark Matters, Hundred Days – Winemaking Simulator, Kirby and the Forgotten Land free demo, CATch the Stars, Operation Zeta and many more.
Check out the full list below, and also check out the updated list from Nintendo’s Game Store, here.
This week’s Nintendo download includes the following content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- TRIANGULAR STRATEGY – Recruit over 20 playable characters with distinct skills and command your party as Serenoa, heir to House Wolffort, in a tangled storyline where your decisions make all the difference. The key choices you make will reinforce one of three beliefs – Utility, Morality, Freedom – which together make up Serenoa’s worldview and influence how the story unfolds. Faced with truly capital decisions, several characters will weigh in by voting on the scale of conviction. In these moments, the allies and the decisions you make can determine the fate of Norzelia itself. Play from the beginning through Chapter 3 – and experience your first Scales of Conviction vote – with the free Prologue demo available now from Nintendo eShop. Your progress carries over to the full game once purchased. TRIANGLE STRATEGY will be available on March 4.
- Gunborg: Dark Questions – Gunborg: Dark Matters is an action-packed arcade-style space platformer with smooth gameplay and an 80s synthwave soundtrack. Armed with a fierce blade and a mighty shield, your challenge is to fight your way through a crazy alien spaceship filled with nefarious creatures and capture the fearsome bosses defending it. Do you have what it takes to face constant threats while standing tall in the heat of battle? Can you keep your cool when chaos descends upon you? Gunborg: Dark Matters will be available on March 4.
- Hundred Days – Winemaking Simulator – In Hundred Days – Winemaking Simulator you will have full control of a new winery. Choose which vines to grow, learn how to grow them and when to harvest them, then follow the entire winemaking process. You will decide what kind of wine you want to produce and sell to help your business grow. As in real life, each choice made, from the vine to the sale, can influence the wine produced, both in quantity and quality. A quality wine will increase the notoriety of your company in the world and allow you to grow better and faster.
- Play the Kirby and the Forgotten Land demo – In the game Kirby and the Forgotten Land on the Nintendo Switch console, you will join Kirby on an unforgettable journey through a mysterious world. The new demo released today includes three stages of the world premiere. You can test your mettle against the first boss, the fearsome Gorimondo of the Beast Pack. The demo will also let you sample some of Kirby’s abilities, including the new Mouthful mode. With this latest addition to his repertoire, Kirby can inhale real-world objects to assume powerful transformations. Purchase the full game when it releases March 25 to experience the full list of Kirby’s abilities and transformations.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games to the Nintendo eShop every week, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch family of consoles, the Wii U console, and the Nintendo 3DS family of consoles.