Nintendo eShop Update – Mini Highways, Soundfall, Two Point Campus
Hold on to your hats Nintendo Switch gamers, there are some interesting surprise releases this week thanks to this Indie World Showcase event (see our recap here).
Some of the fun things worth looking into include Mini Motorways, Soundfall, Two Point Campus, OPUS: Echo of Starsong – Full Bloom Edition, Gibbon: Beyond the Trees a Shark map demo and more.
Check out the full list below, and also check out the updated list from Nintendo’s Game Store, here.
This week’s Nintendo download includes the following content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Mini-highways – Have you ever been stuck in traffic and wished you could do something to fix it? In Mini Motorways, the city’s traffic problems are in your hands. Design and build roads to create a bustling metropolis, redesign your city to keep traffic flowing while carefully managing improvements, like freeways and roundabouts, to meet changing demands. How fast can you move the cities of the world?
- sound drop – This fast-paced, rhythm-based dungeon crawler combines loot-shooting action with musical gameplay that will have you tapping your feet. You are a guardian of harmony – a musical genius transported to the world of Symphonia by the Composers to battle the forces of Discord. Sync your actions to the music to power up your power with over 500 pieces of gear for skill customization and thousands for loot combos. Venture solo or with up to four players* to battle through dynamically generated levels and music-inspired encounters – there are over 140 songs to choose from, providing opportunities for plenty of playthroughs.
- OPUS: Echo of Starsong – Full Bloom Edition – Search for elusive asteroids, engage with a colorful cast of characters, and unravel the mystery of star songs in this narrative puzzle game. Eda, a girl who can hear mysterious sound waves called starsongs, crosses paths with a young man searching for their source. Together, they venture deep into space to solve an ancient myth.
- Gibbon: Beyond the Trees – Master a dynamic movement system to swing, slide and somersault through a hand-painted jungle. In this moving adventure about freedom and survival, you are a lost gibbon who has embarked on a dangerous journey to unknown lands. Race to freedom in liberation mode or play through a narrative that captures the struggle of living creatures across the world.
- shark card – Players will sneak and cheat to reach the top 18and French society of the last century in Card Shark, a stylishly illustrated adventure game about playing your cards right. As they journey from table to table, players will need to build their repertoire of card tricks and carefully manage their ill-gotten gains as the stakes rise higher and higher. But players should be careful – if cheating is revealed, they will gamble with their lives. Card Shark is coming to Nintendo Switch on June 2. Pre-order Card Shark now ahead of its June 2 release. A free demo is available now on Nintendo eShop!
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
*Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games to the Nintendo eShop every week, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch family of consoles, the Wii U console, and the Nintendo 3DS family of consoles.