Nintendo eShop Update – 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, House of the Dead: Remake, Chrono Cross: RD Edition
There’s no shortage of exciting experiences for Nintendo Switch owners to check out this week on Nintendo eShop.
There are quite a few featured titles worth checking out, including 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, House of the Dead: Remake, Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition, Don’t Starve Together and more.
Check out the full list below, and also check out the updated list from Nintendo’s Game Store, here.
This week’s Nintendo download includes the following content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim – Vanillaware, the storytellers behind Odin Sphere and Dragon’s Crown, create a sci-fi mystery epic spanning 13 intertwining stories. Uncover the truth and dive into a side-scrolling 2D adventure featuring beautiful artwork and environments. Then fight the kaiju in a fast-paced, top-down fight. Customize the Sentinels with an arsenal of mechsuit weapons and fight to defend humanity! 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim will be available on April 12.
- CHRONO CROSS: THE RADICAL DREAMERS EDITION – A remaster of the famous RPG CHRONO CROSS has made its way to the Nintendo Switch console! A number of improvements have been made to this classic RPG, such as the ability to disable enemy encounters and a newly refined soundtrack. With over 40 band members to encounter, people and dimensions will intertwine in this epic drama on the planet itself. Plus, RADICAL DREAMERS is included! Discover the origins of CHRONO CROSS in this text-based adventure. CHRONO CROSS: THE RADICAL DREAMERS EDITION transcends time and space, with unforgettable RPG journeys that take place across parallel worlds.
- HOUSE OF THE DEAD: Remake – The classic arcade rail-shooter is back with a new makeover and exciting gameplay changes! In this multiplayer game, you will play as a pair of government agents sent to investigate disappearances, to find hordes of undead monsters.
- Don’t starve together – Fight, farm, build and explore together in the standalone multiplayer expansion to the no-compromise wilderness survival game, Don’t Starve. Enter a strange and unexplored world full of strange creatures, hidden dangers and ancient secrets. Choose from over a dozen playable survivors, each with unique powers to help you unravel the mysteries of “The Constant”. Cooperate with your friends in a private game or find new friends online.* Don’t Starve Together will be available on April 12.
- Become an icon! – New Nintendo Switch Online missions and rewards have arrived for April, including icon items inspired by the Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Splatoon 2 games! Nintendo Switch Online** members can redeem My Nintendo Platinum Points*** for exclusive icons to customize their online appearance. New icon items featuring Animal Crossing residents with April birthdays and Splatoon 2 characters are available until May 1 at 6:00 PM PT. You will be able to use these icon elements to beautify your user profile to show your personal style and appreciation of your favorite Nintendo Switch games to your friends. Icon items are refreshed weekly, so be sure to check the Nintendo Switch Online app on your Nintendo Switch console to make sure you don’t miss a thing! To learn more about missions and rewards, go to https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/2022/missions-and-rewards-added-to-nintendo-switch-online/.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
* Online multiplayer mode requires an internet connection and an active Nintendo Switch Online membership.