Nintendo Eshop Adds Anime Brawls, Disney Rebuilds, and Monster Taming This Week
Nintendo has one of the largest digital libraries and every week brings a whole new selection of titles to the Nintendo Switch that cater to a huge variety of tastes. This week’s focus is on pretenders to the Pokemon throne, Disney’s move into virtual real estate, and at least one Jojo reference. Yare Yare Daze.
A new remaster of one of the best anime fighting games of the PS3 era, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R offers players a stacked roster of fan-favorite characters, sleek visuals, and plenty of authentic voice acting from multiple cast members from the anime series. For fans of 3D platformers with a cozy atmosphere on every level, Here Comes Niko! will allow you to catch fish, solve puzzles, catch insects and much more. But only if you really want to in this casual adventure.
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are coming later this year, but if you’re looking for an alternative approach to having fun, two excellent titles are on offer this month. A repackaged version of Nexomon and a full version of TemTem will be available, with each title offering its own take on the Pokemon formula. Nexomon is a more retro take on the pocket monster collection and has a cheeky sense of humor, while TemTem features more modern ideas and plenty of content developed during its early access phase.
While not an Animal Crossing clone, Disney’s Dreamlight Valley certainly shares some influence with Nintendo’s relaxing escape game. You’ll be busy restoring a Forgotten Valley while interacting with the icons of the House of Mouse, but there will also be missions to complete that will take you to the dark side of Disney Kingdom when the early access version of this game arrives. on Switch.
Lego Brawls pits your buildable sluggers against other players in a team action brawler experience, and Ooblets is making its mark on Switch today. Grow and train adorable little creatures called ooblets, dress them up, and explore a variety of locations across Oob.
On the Nintendo business side, two big games have celebrations planned. Pokemon Unite’s one year anniversary continues with a chance to battle as the original Legend Mew, as well as Dodrio and Scizor arrive later this month. Anyone looking to get started in Splatoon 3 can also earn double My Nintendo Gold Points on the digital version of the game, which can be used to purchase your next qualifying digital game or downloadable content. Anyone who has already pre-ordered the game digitally will also receive those extra points, and the promotion runs until September 30.
Available now, September 1
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R
- Here is Nico!
- 2westein: Curse of the Red Dragon 3 – Gnaw Pirates
- Alice’s Warped Wonderland: REcollection
- An airport for foreigners currently run by dogs
- Anno: Mutationem
- Arcade Archives: Metrocross
- Arcade Archives Super Volleyball
- Beach Boys: You and Me
- Blossom’s Bloom Shop
- Chess Mastermind: Dark Troops
- City Wars: Tokyo Reign
- Commandos 3 HD Remastered
- Draw Rider Remake
- Easy Red 2
- fairy elements
- Gerda: a flame in winter
- Golazo! 2
- Guns at Dawn Arena
- Hashiriya Drifter-Car Racing, Drift, Drag Online Multiplayer Simulator Games Driving Sim.
- Hunting and Camping: in a singularity
- Krispain Hero: Roguelite Dungeon Shooter Fire Simulator Counter FPS World
- mini kart racing
- Modern Warfare: Tank Battle
- Multi Race: Match the car
- Murder on the Marine Express
- Nexomon + Nexomon: Extinction: Complete Collection
- Master Onsen
- Pillar builder puzzle
- Pipes Puzzle Casual Arcade
- Pixel Game Maker Clam Knight Series
- Snaqe Project
- restless soul
- Robby’s Adventure
- The Viking Games: Battle Madness
- United Assault: Normandy ’44
- Viki Spotter: Sports
- Viki Spotter: Underwater
- Lego brawls
- Made in Abyss: A Binary Star Falling into Darkness
- Overworked Evolution
- Space tanks
- super sunny island
- Wampir Dungeon
- Please touch the illustration
- Disney Valley of Dreams
- Electric Circus
- Kaichu: The Kaiju Dating Simulator
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you purchase something featured on our site.