How to Access Classic Nintendo Games Like Mario Bross, Zelda, and Pokemon on Your Mobile Phone
A few years ago, lovers of video game they had to have one console at home to be able to play their favorite titles; but today, with the power and performance provided by the smart phonesThey can be enjoyed anywhere.
In this sense, a wide catalog of games is available in the stores of Apps mobile like app store and Google Play Store but also, people are able to emulate games from the most iconic consoles such as Nintendo 3DS or PlayStation 2.
On this occasion, Infobae brings the step by step to understand how to install an emulator android for one of the consoles nintendo historically best-selling the Nintendo 3DS. There are several options to enjoy Nintendo 3DS emulator in one mobile device, but the favorite of the vast majority of users who use this type of application is Citra emulator.
Then it will be explained what characteristics should cellphone be able to use the Citra emulator, how to download and install it on our mobile, and What Games they are compatible with this Nintendo 3DS emulator for Android.
Features must have mobile phone to use Citra Emulator without any problem
An important thing to keep in mind before installing Citra Emulator on Android mobile device is the minimum requirements of SE for this app to work.
Thus, the characteristics that the smartphone to properly run this Nintendo 3DS emulator are as follows:
– Android 8 Oreo or higher.
– Support for OpenGL 3.2.
-Qualcomm processor Snapdragon 835 or higher.
How to Download and Install Citra Emulator for Android
The steps to follow to be able to download and install Citra Emulator on an Android smartphone are really very simple. It is as follows:
1 First, Download the Citra Emulator app from the Google Play Store.
2. Once downloaded, open app on the device.
3. One opinion which must be accepted, which indicates that this application does not include Nintendo 3DS games and that we must download them on our mobile phone in order to play them.
4. A window will appear in which you must press To permit for the app to access files on the device.
5. Choose the mobile phone folder in which the Nintendo 3DS game ROMs were saved.
6. Click on the option that appears at the bottom of the app titled Choose this folder.
7. Select game among all the games you have in the list by clicking on it.
8. Now wait for the game to load and that’s it, you can start enjoying the emulator.
What games are compatible with Citra Emulator
As with any video game emulator, the first thing you need is to have the ROM of the game you want to run, and in the case of Citra Emulator you must take into account that this application is compatible as well as with .ICC,. CXI, .3DS and .3DSX, but not in .CIA format.
The catalog of games compatible with this application is quite extensive, and the percentage of Nintendo 3DS titles that work perfectly or almost perfectly is quite high, precisely more than 50%.
In any case, if you want to know if a certain game of this console can be played in Citra Emulator, you just have to visit their full list of compatible games.
02/22/22: Twosday a magical, viral date, what it means and why it’s trending
WhatsApp has a new interface for group calls with sound waves
Donald Trump officially launches Truth Social, his new social network available on iPhone