Black Friday 2018: Nintendo’s eShop Cyber Deals are live
What’s better than a long Thanksgiving weekend playing video games? A long Thanksgiving weekend to play cheap video games. If you keep an eye out, you can find game deals from Sony, Microsoft, Google Play, Apple and a ton of retailers – but today it’s Nintendo’s turn.
This morning, the company set up a new Nintendo eShop Cyber Deals page with a ton of discounts on Nintendo Switch and 3DS digital storefronts, bumping games up from 25% to 50%.
There are a ton of games to choose from. Highlights include:
On Nintendo Switch
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: $32 (Gold Edition) or $24 (Standard Edition)
- Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze: $42 (was $60)
- Okami HD: $15 (instead of $20)
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas Deluxe Edition: $60 (was $80)
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon: $7 (was $10)
- Doom: $30 (was $60)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: $30 (was $60)
- Wolfenstein II: The new Colossus: $30 (was $60)
On Nintendo 3DS
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D: $14 (was $20)
- Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past: $20 (was $40)
- Kirby Fighters Deluxe: $3.49 (was $7)
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth: $10 (down from $20)
- Hyrule Warriors Legends: $20 (was $40)
There are also many other offers on Nintendo’s website, as well as additional discounts available on the eShop deals page that are not officially listed as part of this sale. Check the official page yourself for more details. Note CNET may get a share of the revenue from the sale of the products featured on this page.
Nintendo’s Cyber Deals eShop sale runs until November 28 at 9am PT.
Black Friday 2018 deals at Best Buy: TVs, Nintendo Switch, Apple HomePod, Google Home and more
View all photos